House Wash was formulated for all you people that are trying to make the change from the chlorine and bleaches that clutter the retail shelves and poison our earth. Everybody just reaches for their bottle of bleach when something around the house needs cleaning. WHY, because our mother and father did? People, we have a choice now! Hydrogen peroxide can out clean bleach every time, without stinging your eyes, burning your lungs, drying out your hands and without staining your clothes.
Our House Wash comes in a powder form and when mixed with water it is at 100% of its cleaning strength, bleach on the other hand, is made with 97% water and every day that it sits on a shelf or in your closet it is losing its strength, you are not getting what you are paid for!
Purchasing our House Wash is a much better value, 2lbs makes 8 gallons of cleaner at full strength, with an unlimited shelf life, it has hundreds of uses inside and outside the home, smells terrific and is completely environmentally friendly. Just use it for 30 days as a substitute for bleach and we are convinced that you will reorder, is that too much to ask of a person who is environmentally aware and willing to make a change?
Selling this product is more than just making a sale, it is about "changing the way people clean" and if we can change one person at a time, we can make a difference. Non-hazardous products work! Give them a chance.
Our House Wash not only cleans, it deodorizes with a fresh citrus scent, leaving behind a clean surface and enjoyable fragrance, a refreshing change from the toxic odors and fumes from bleach. This product is quickly becoming a household staple because of its many uses and is favored by many interior home cleaning companies who offer "green "cleaning services.
What are people cleaning with it?
Stains from mold and mildew on siding, in attics, in basements, lawn/deck furniture, garbage barrels, patio's, vinyl siding, children's toys or anything inside or outside of the home when you need something safe and effective to clean with. It's so easy to use just sprinkle a little powder in with some warm or cold water stir and apply to the surface needing cleaning. A 2 Gallon pump sprayer is the easiest way to apply it when cleaning large surfaces or a simple bucket and sponge for smaller items. There is a cleaning product for everything, this is the cleaning product for your "house".
Inside the home uses include:
Tub, tile, toilet, sink, shower, spas, dishwasher, coffee pots, liter boxes, pet cages, refrigerator, wastebasket or any area where stains from mold or mildew appear also use to control offensive odors, it's also great in the washer machine to brighten clothes, without discoloring them.
Outside the home uses include:
Vinyl or aluminum siding, gutters, window sills, patio furniture, grills, coolers, trash barrels, decks, patio stones, driveways, walkways, stairs, steps, mailboxes, RV's, boats, tents, or any where stains from mold or mildew are found also use to control any offensive odors.
Cleaning up from a flood:
Floods cause massive amounts of damage to a home and proper cleanup is very important or you will end up with a mold problem potentially worse than the flood, some mold problems become so bad that demolition of the property is the only choice left. To avoid that from happening to your home follow my flood cleaning instructions.
Flood cleanup step 1:
Flood cleanup step 2:
2lbs will treat 600-800 sq ft
|Directions||Add ¼ cup per ½ gallon of warm water, mix well, stirring frequently, allow solution to fully activate for 15 minutes prior to use. Apply with spray bottle, mop or for larger jobs a "garden style" pump sprayer, scrub with brush or sponge, rinse well with water. For professional results, a pressure washer may be substituted for scrub brush and hose.|
|Features||This product is made from hydrogen peroxide, there is no chemical odors or fumes, it will not harm plants or grass, it’s safe to use over water, it biodegrades very rapidly only hours after use, it will not harm people or pets, it will not stain other surfaces, it’s both safe and highly effective.|
A 100% needed product Review by Jaymar
This product is so outstanding. This product is the key to my job that keeps me in business. I use the barrel and pump method which works great . I mix it with warm water and start cleaning. I use this at my own home for everything I find dirty. Best product I have ever used. No problems - just straight results. (Posted on 1/9/13)
No Scrub Wonder! Review by Richie
House Wash has to be one of the most innovative products of its kind. I recently used it to clean the siding on our chalet and shed, and it effortlessly removed more than 20 years of stains caused by mildew, moss, and dirt.
I am disabled, and I was looking for a product that I would not have to scrub or agitate. We applied the product, waited about 15 minutes to allow it to work, and used a 2700 psi pressure washer to complete the job. We also ordered the Deck Wash, and are about to initiate that project.
I would highly recommend this product!
(Posted on 8/7/12)
No more bleach. Review by Darcy Lima
Because of a medical condition my son has I had to find safe product to clean with, I use House Wash inside and outside of my home, where ever I used to use bleach I now use House Wash it cleans everything without exception. (Posted on 10/5/10)
Great citrus scent. Review by Tom Powers
I wouldn't have been this successful with my power washing company with House Wash, I use it exclusively to clean with. It's such an easy sell, I just let my customer read the bottle and smell the product, in Florida they are all use to the awful smell of bleach so when they smell this citrus scent I get the job. (Posted on 7/17/10)
Great Product! Review by Jay
House wash it a Great Product! It cleaned my Vinyl siding and cement garage no problem, it went a lot further than i thought it, the powder concentrate dissolves easy with warm or cold water, i just sprayed it on thru my pump sprayer waited a little while and lightly pressure washed. I will buy it again for sure. (Posted on 7/1/10)